We’re growing our community of practitioners at Thuja Wellness!
Have you always wanted to join a team of like-minded, innovative health practitioners? At Thuja Wellness, we believe integrative medicine and collaboration is the best way to enhance patient outcomes and experiences.
With a prime location on W 8th Ave & Hemlock St, Thuja Wellness is an award-winning, integrative health clinic specializing in women’s health and natural fertility in Vancouver, BC. Our team consists of osteopaths, a TCM practitioner, chiropractor, naturopathic doctor, counselor, movement & breath coach, and holistic nutritionist.
We are looking for a passionate Chiropractic Practitioner who loves to treat all kinds of body dysfunction to join our team.
Why should you join Thuja Wellness?
We have a niche, specializing in unexplained infertility, pregnancy care, birth preparation, and postpartum recovery. Although we will not limit the work you do, this niche allows us to become leading experts in the field. Our patients seek us out, and our team of like-minded practitioners work together to create integrative treatment plans to better improve patient outcomes.
- We encourage a culture of growth and support, a culture of continued education, and a culture of community.
- We believe in true practitioner integration, where we collaborate with one another monthly to enhance patient outcomes.
- We promote ongoing education, both in our field and in business, by providing ongoing business support and coaching to help you reach your entrepreneurial goals.
- Our location is excellent, convenient, and easily accessible by both car and transit.
- Our space is clean, modern, and warm, with an open and inviting reception area.
- Each treatment room includes electric treatment tables and linens.
- Percentage split starts at 65%/35%, with room to make more as you grow your clientele.
Responsibilities & duties
- Provide personalized chiropractic care to treat pain and dysfunction related to the musculoskeletal system
- Execute clinical assessments and diagnose the client cause of pain and dysfunction
- Provide excellent patient care and communication, including prescribing therapeutic exercise programs and offering nutrition and lifestyle advice
- Collaborate with other practitioners with different professional backgrounds to develop customized, integrative treatment plans to help return clients’ bodies to optimal health
- Maintain patient consultation and treatment notes, yearly business license, and in good standing with your association
- Continued professional development
Qualifications & skills
The ideal candidate is driven by a desire to help others achieve their health goals, and passionate about women’s health and fertility.
- Registered member in good standing with BC Chiropractic Association (BCCA)
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a practitioner
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Team player who loves to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to listen, learn, and grow
- Familiarity with Jane App is a plus
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a collaborative team in a warm, inviting, and professional environment, please send your resume to Ila Casselman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be contacted by Ila to set up an initial meeting and interview.