It’s been a flurry of activity at Thuja Wellness since the government announced its phased approach for reopening businesses in British Columbia. Tentatively, we will be re-opening our clinic Monday, May 25, once we receive approval from our governing board, Osteopathy BC.
You are welcome to book your appointment with any one of our practitioners either for in-person or, if you feel more comfortable, through videoconference call. Currently, we are offering 20% off all virtual appointments, including
Please book your online appointment here.
We know you may have lots of questions, so we ask you to please read this article carefully before booking and arriving at Thuja Wellness for your appointment. Our top priority is to keep everyone safe as we welcome you back and nurture your health. 🙂
And, at all times we ask, for the health and safety of our team members and our patrons, that if you are feeling unwell, please call to reschedule your appointment. We’ll help you get a new one booked up because It’s not worth the risk!
Booking your appointment
- To book your appointment quickly and easily, we recommend you use the online booking system on our website, where you can see availability. We ask that you update your current credit card details on our app to protect and limit the number of hand-to-hand transmission between our receptionist and guests.
- If you are unable to book your appointment online, you may call or email us, 604-732-8404 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our address is #201- 1416 West 8th Avenue Vancouver BC Canada V6H 1E1.
Arriving at your appointment
- To reduce the number of patients in our waiting room, we ask that you arrive at the time of your appointment and not earlier. If you do arrive early, please remain in your car or stay outdoors.
- There will be tape measuring 6ft distance between patients in the waiting room. Please remain in those areas to maintain social distancing rules.
- We will limit treatment rooms to one patient and one practitioner at all times.
- Practitioners have the right to refuse services if the patient looks unwell.
Additional Health & Safety Precautions
Your health is our top priority, and we have added the following safety measures to our clinic:-
We will be providing sanitizers at the front desk and all treatment rooms.
- We will be providing face masks and gloves to our practitioners, and they will be washing their hands in between each patient. We request that patients bring in their own masks to wear during their appointment for added safety.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing equipment and massage tables in between each patient as well as do a thorough cleansing of each room at the beginning and end of the day.
- We will change pillowcases and replace bed linen after each appointment.
- We use disposable needles for each acupuncture appointment.
- We will only be using gloved hands when touching patients for massage or acupuncture. Gloves will be disposed of after each patient.
- All products bought in stores are non-refundable.
If you have any more questions about our health and safety precautions, please feel free to contact us by emailing email@example.com.
We thank you for reading this and recognizing the extraordinary times we are in right now. We’re so grateful for the outpouring of love and the strength of our community. We wouldn’t be here now if it wasn’t for you and your support, so thank you.
We can’t wait to see you again,