If you’re serious about becoming pregnant, then you’re in the right place!
We help couples become pregnant with integrative treatment plans designed specifically for you based on Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Naturopathic Medicine & Massage Therapy.
Book a 15 minute complimentary phone call with our fertility specialist today!
Vancouver’s leaders in natural fertility. We help you become pregnant!
We’ve been through many ups and downs – miscarriage, IVF & two rounds of egg freezing & then, after five months of trying naturally, with the help from Thuja Wellness, we got our good news. My goal was to clear my body of all the past trauma & then move onto focusing on prepping my body for a baby. I’m happy to report that after 3.5 + years of trying, we are on our way to having a healthy baby! Thank you so so so much!
How We Help You
We work with you to create a treatment plan that is specific to your individual health & fertility needs. Every couple is unique & our treatment plans reflect that.
Step 1. Prevention.
Don’t Wait For One Whole Year To Discover You Have Fertility Issues!
Did you know stress is the number one cause of Unexplained Infertility? This type of infertility will only be diagnosed one year after trying to conceive without success. Waiting one year without results is extremely stressful for many women, exacerbating the issue.
Other reasons for Unexplained Infertility:
- hormone imbalances
- immunity issues
- pelvic misalignment
- physical & emotional trauma
- scar tissue
- anxiety & depression
Step 2. Take Charge of Your Fertility
Our individualized monthly treatment plans are based on your menstrual cycle. We offer a one of a kind integrated approach to help you prevent Unexplained Infertility and become pregnant within one year.
Monthly Treatment Plans Are a Combination of:
Osteopathy is holistic manual healthcare that treats all body pain & dysfunction related to your joints, muscles, nerves, connective tissue & internal organs. Treatment is tailored to treat the individual’s root cause, not just the symptoms, with Osteopathic Manual Techniques.
- helps to reduce emotional, physical & traumatic stress
- enhances immunity
- aligns the pelvis, lower back & hips while increasing nerve conduction to the uterus, fallopian tubes & ovaries
- aligns uterus & ovarian ligaments
- reduces scar tissue surrounding uterus, ovaries & surrounding muscles
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
TCM is a 3500-year-old eastern medicine, which focuses on restoring energy (Qi) along meridians or Qi points while restoring & building the body’s constitution from the inside out. The treatment uses acupuncture, acupressure massage, cupping, moxibustion & Chinese herbs. TCM is the most researched alternative medicine for fertility issues.
- reduces emotional and physical stress
- balances hormones
- treats Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) & endometriosis
- increases endometrial lining for higher chances of implantation
- increase ovarian and uterine health
- optimizes sperm quality
- prescribes Chinese Herbs and dietary advice to build a stronger constitution
Naturopathic Medicine is primary healthcare that uses a variety of health systems unique to each patient’s case. Treatment is tailored to address the individual’s root cause, not just the symptoms, with homeopathy, herbs, supplements, diet, nutrition & lifestyle coaching.
- helps to reduce emotional stress
- balances hormones
- discovers the medical reason you are not conceiving
- increases sperm count and motility
- encourages appropriate nutrition
- discourages extreme weight gain and/or weight loss
- prescribes dietary supplements to increase ovarian and sperm health
Massage Therapy is the manual manipulation of soft tissue muscles, tendons, fascia (connective tissue) and ligaments to alleviate pain caused by injuries or postural problems and helps to maintain overall health and function.
- helps to relieve stress and anxiety around becoming pregnant
- increases immune function
- improves circulation
- relieves tired & sore muscles
Step 3. Membership of Empowerment
Our monthly membership for education, control, community & support.
- Prenatal Supplements.
- Thuja Wellness Signature Essential Oil Blends for your Follicular & Luteal Phase.
- Ovulation Sticks that are fast & reliable.
- Pregnancy Test that is fast & reliable.
- Two fertility advising sessions to help you feel connected & supported
Ila Casselman, B.Clin.Sc, M.Ost.Med.
Owner, Osteopathic Practitioner
Dr. David Jeng, DTCM
Registered Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Registered Acupuncturist.
Judy Chee, R. TCMP
Registered TCM Practitioner
Dr. Alexina Mehta, N.D