So you’ve been diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility. Now what?
If you’ve been to see a medical doctor they’ve probably recommended either Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) or In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). However, these are both highly invasive, expensive procedures usually used as a last resort or when a couple presents with various medical conditions preventing them from getting pregnant. But are there other options?
This exact dilemma is why we created the natural Fertility Enhancement Program at Thuja Wellness in Vancouver.
We believe that couples with Unexplained Infertility should have access to holistic healthcare that enhances their fertility without being subjected to invasive procedures usually reserved for people with medical issues. We’ve found that stress is the number one cause of Unexplained Infertility and it’s simply not necessary to undergo serious medical intervention to combat stress induced infertility.
Our program is presented by natural healthcare professionals specializing in Osteopathy. Together, we formulate a personalized natural fertility treatment plan at our beautiful clinic in Vancouver to best support you and your partner through your fertility journey.
How does the natural fertility treatment at Thuja Wellness in Vancouver compare to IVF?
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- $10,000-$15,000 per cycle (4-6 weeks)
- 38% effective for women under 35
- Risk of conceiving multiple pregnancies
- Risk of ovarian hyper-stimulation syndrome
- Higher risk of birth defects
- Pathologizes difficulty conceiving without medical diagnosis
- Limited support from doctors
- Requires daily hormone injections which may be painful and cause a whole host of side effects
- Puts most of the onerous on the woman to undergo hormone treatment
Thuja Wellness Fertility Enhancement Program
- $1,500-$2,000 per cycle (4-5 weeks)
- 100% effective for women over 30 + under 40 who have completed the program (4+ cycles)
- Lower risk of birth defects due to supplementation and lifestyle changes that support healthy sperm and egg development
- Addresses your health in a holistic manner, acknowledging that this is a common issue and your body just needs extra support during this time to become pregnant
- Ongoing support from multiple practitioners with your best interest in mind
- Requires daily supplements and lifestyle shifts which should only make you feel better
- Acknowledges that fertility is a couples issue and as such both partners undergo treatment and lifestyle changes to enhance their chances of conceiving
Ultimately, neither treatment route can guarantee pregnancy but our Fertility Enhancement Program will guide you towards a healthier version of yourself, improving your overall quality of life while making less of a dent in your finances. It may take a few cycles of treatment to see results but our program will prepare your body not just for conception but for pregnancy and the demands of parenthood beyond.
Interested to know more? Contact us for a complimentary 15 minute consultation for the program.